that lasted more than fifteen minutes. Kid's seem to think no trip should last no longer than this for any reason. This is normally followed by I'm
hungry or I have to go to the bathroom. Just drive by a McDonald's, gas station or any other building that screams pull over. Believe me, there were times when I just wanted to beam us to our destintion.
Once you finally have everything packed and everyone on board you are already a little tired. Chances are, you had a long stressful week at work.
For this reason, I always tried to choose a campground that was no more than an hour drive one way. A vacation is supposed to be about rest and relaxation. This gives you more of your time off to enjoy yourself. You don't want to spend the entire trip on the road. If you have kids along,
they are even more inpatient about a long commute. I still had several great choices in campgrounds. Of course, there is always a favorite.
I tried to pack some cold drinks, ice,cups, and little snacks for the trip
to prevent having to stop a few minutes later. An hour and twenty minutes from the time you leave the house, You can have your tent set up, your chairs placed on the bank, fishing pole set up and ready to enjoy the rest of your time off. The kids are having fun as soon as they get out of the car. Time to get your tan on.
Free shipping when you buy 2+ items! (appears automatically in shopping cart!)
CoolTan
Men's Tan Through Shirts
Women's Tan Through Shirts
Men's Tan Through Swimsuits
Women's Tan Through Bikinis
Women's One Piece Tan Through Swimsuits
Women's Tan Through Serongs and Coverups
Sunglasses

No comments:
Post a Comment