<!--Can't find substitution for tag [blog.titlepage]-->

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Monday, May 16, 2011

Do we have everything?







Coleman Evanston 8 (12x12) with Hinged Door




One of the most tedious things about planning for a camping trip is making sure you have remembered to pack everything. I have to be honest. We always forgot something. It was usually something small but we normally needed
it. This can happen easily. My husband always thought I packed something and I thought he had packed it. Just a can opener or a spatula can be a big deal when you don't have it. It's good to make a list of all the things you will need before heading out. Do this a day or so in advance. I will list some biggies in this article. Tent,sleeping bags,chairs, swimsuits,rain ponchos,
insect repellant,pillows,trash bags, flashlights, extra blankets,floats, fishing equipment,sunscreen,sunglasses,cooking utensils,towels,washcloths,
good firewood,(you can buy this at most campgrounds but it's more expensive),
inflatable mattress,food items,coolers,clothes for cool evenings,flip-flops,
tennis shoes,soap,shampoo,conditioner(I usually save my hotel soaps and shampoos up for camping trips).
They are handy and less bulky. Save mail samples also.Remember paper towels and wet wipes. If anyone in your family is highly allergic to anything
such as bee stings, remember to take an epi-pen or keep one in your first aid box. It's a plus to have at least one lantern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered By Blogger